Our module has been approved and available on Magento Connect.
A simple extension that enables you to print your packing slips before setting the order status to shipped. You can print your packing slips/pick lists under any order state.
No more error messages saying:- "There are no printable documents related to selected orders."
Just select any order, single or multiple, and choose 'Print Packingslips (pre-shipped)' from the actions drop down menu. This will then save all your selected orders to a PDF using your current packingslip design/layout.
Partially Shipped Orders
Eradicates the common problem of partially shipped orders which inhibits further packingslips form being produce for the outstanding product.
Items which have been shipped are reported as 0 on later packingslips. This is an excellent way of getting in-stock products to your customer and later shipping products with longer lead times. It abolishes any confusion on the packers part by preventing duplicate orders being dispatched, thus saving the company precious time and money.
- Prints multiple orders to 1 PDF file saving you time.
- Reduces mistakes with part shipped order
- Print Packingslips that are in *ANY* order status
1.0.2 - 2015-11-08
- Updated to comply with magento patch SUPEE-6788
1.0.1 - 2014-05-04
Minor updates & compatibility issues fixed.
- Cleaned up code
- Compatibility issue with EM Delete Orders - FIXED
- Updated to use Easy PDF Invoices layouts if installed.
1.0.0 - 2014-03-08Initial release